That’s right, you get the BEST of both worlds. You are represented by a broker who has hundreds of successful closings and has worked with hundreds of unique clients. Plus, you get the benefit of their complete professional marketing team that will produce extensive exposure (and more viewings in a compressed time frame and ultimately several offers) for your home.
In addition, because homebids works similarly to an auction, you have the option of paying only HALF of what you would pay in a traditional transaction or even NO commission!
Full representation AND reduced commissions — No wonder homebids is our fastest growing real estate solution!
homebids is like traditional real estate only better. You’re no longer waiting for offers, you’re SELLING! In most cases, homebids brings multiple offers on your property within 15 days or LESS! Plus, rather than meeting with different agents and different buyers and juggling paper contracts, everything can be done through the convenience of your computer.
With homebids, your house is only shown during our predetermined open house schedule. No more running around and cleaning for an hour for a last minute showing.
Prospective buyers are approved online — so you only deal with qualified buyers.
There is ZERO risk to you because the seller reserves the right to accept or reject the highest bid.
Plus, you benefit from aggressive Internet marketing campaigns, unlimited image uploads as well as YouTube videos of your home, and the entire process is eco-friendly since it’s all online without paper and waste.
Another difference you’re sure to notice is what happens once the auction starts. Human beings are naturally competitive, and an online auction brings out their competitive spirit! The result: You get higher offers, even exceeding the anticipated offer price, in most cases.
Realty ONE Group BMC Associates Auction Advantage: Buyers compete, YOU WIN!
Your home price climbs… while the commission you pay drops to ZERO!
There’s a new approach to selling homes that’s revolutionizing the real estate industry. It’s the advantage of selling through auctions.
There are several reasons why auctions have become the fastest growing way to buy and sell real estate.
Here are a few:
- Auctions bring multiple high-dollar offers — many times even exceeding market value
- You can sell your home in days, or even hours — NOT weeks or months
- You gain exposure to a large number of pre-approved buyers — NOT people who waste your time
- Greater visibility through aggressive marketing campaigns — Online AND offline
- Save time by eliminating numerous and unscheduled showings
- And of course, NO COMMISSION!
How do sellers avoid paying ANY commission through auctions? Simple. Because the real estate commission at an auction is paid by the buyer, called the Buyer’s Premium.
Not only do you save thousands (or even tens of thousands) on commission, you benefit from the full representation of a Broker/Auctioneer as well as a professional and experienced marketing team.
Here’s how our real estate auctions work:
- First, we help you select the type of auction that favors your needs. We represent the most popular types of auctions, including Reserved, Absolute, and Minimum Bid.
- Next, our online auctions are designed to bring true market value (or more) for any property in any market conditions through open competitive bidding. The auction usually runs for 15 days or less. (residential properties)
- Rest assured that the people bidding for your property have already been qualified. Therefore, when your auction goes live, you’ll know that the area’s best prospects are preparing their best offers.
- Finally, upon acceptance of the highest bid, the buyer will go into the escrow process with no contingencies and a nonrefundable deposit. If the buyer backs out or fails to close the sale for any reason, the buyer loses the deposit.
As you can see, we make the auction process fast, easy and rewarding for both our buyers and sellers.
If you want to get the most money and pay the least commissions or none at all, consider an auction to sell your home.